Custom lengths and cores available. Please email us directly after placing order.
$357.44 — $1,044.94
Rocket Exhaust produces premium quality, made in the USA exhaust systems. The unique “octagonal” shape of the muffler has superior noise canceling features; larger packing volume is stronger, lighter and has better tire clearance than conventional designs. The muffler housing is available in brushed aluminum, black hard anodized aluminum and carbon fiber. The unique muffler mounting system insures a “happy” fit utilizing our adjustable CNC machined hanger bracket and precision mid-pipe to muffler slip-fit. Head and mid-pipes are constructed from aircraft quality 304 stainless steel. Each model is dyno tuned and track tested to optimize performance and power gains using “stepped” and or “tapered” tube designs. If you need to reduce the decibel level Rocket offers optional Stealth Core inserts. We also have a full line of performance engine parts, Stage 1, 2 and 3 engine packages with CNC ported cylinder heads, engine rebuild services and custom Vortex ECU maps for our engine kits. Please contact us for more information.
Standard 250F/350F muffler length 14.5 inches, Standard 450F muffler length 15.5 inches. CRF 250/450 dual system muffler lengths 12″. Custom lengths available.
- Carbon fiber end-cap, standard equipment
- Lightweight, thin wall 304 stainless steel head and mid-pipe construction
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum or optional lightweight carbon fiber muffler housing
- FIM 2 Meter Max versions available
- Optional muffler lengths (12″-17″) and multiple core designs available
- USDA Forest Service approved spark arrester optional
- CNC machined hanger bracket and end cap nozzle
- Easy 4-bolt repack system. No more drilling out rivets
- In the event of a crash most exhaust system parts are available separately